Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In-Class Task 8: PODCAST

TITLE: This could happen to you!

a toilet

Click Here to listen to the podcast~!

The Dialog:

I was barely sitting down on the toilet when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:
"Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom. I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
"Doin' just fine!"

And the other person says:
"So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here."

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question:
"Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me. I figured I could politely end the conversation. I say:
"No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the person say, nervously:
"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!"

3 comments:

Izaham Shah Ismail said...

Ok, you can ask students to create their own funny conversations.

Anonymous Devil said...

wallawei.. you got a blog mehh.. kui kui kui. kantoi baru first time usha info fb ko. wei. letak la lagi lesson plan ko byk2. bleh gak aku pakai. hehe.

outbound malang said...

kunjungan gan , bagi-bagi motivasi
semoga menjadi semangat .. :)
Anda tenggelan bukan karena jatuh ke air, Anda tenggelam karena tinggal di dalamnya.