Saturday, February 14, 2009

Portraits 'N' Business












Hello...

Are you interested in having your face or your love ones' faces been portrayed???

But you don't know how??? Here is the idea..

Trust me and send me photos of you or anything that you want to be portrayed and I will make it as good as i could. Check out my arts that I've drawn them by myself and you will know.. Do comment!!!

People always ask about the price!! Here is the deal.

Single;

A4 - RM 20

A3 - RM 30

Pairs;

A4 - RM 30

A3 - Rm 40

These prices maybe too high but bare in mind that, the street prices are twice higher and some of them are more than those that I've stated.. It's a fact. Check it for yourselves!
Anything, just email me at mf_darkmagma@yahoo.com or call this no - 0132449287


- Fhais@Magma.


1 comment:

shareena said...

bile la gmbr kite nk dltak dcni..hehe.nk dpotrait gak.